BOZEMAN INFLATABLES RULES AND SAFETY PROCEDURES. PLEASE READ BEFORE USING YOUR INFLATABLE
1. Play at your own risk. If you plan to use water on your inflatable PLEASE turn the water off 1 hour before your take down or pick up time and leave the inflatable inflated, this will give the inflatable time to dry.
2. For those customers doing self pickup and return, the bounce house must be returned no later than 8:00am the following day unless other arrangements have been made. Please ensure that the blower is turned off and the bounce house is left deflated and unused overnight. Do not use after dark.
3. No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean.
4. Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
5. No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string, shaving cream, dish soap, baby oil or anything else other than water to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired)
6. NO smoking on or around the Inflatable.
7. NO barbeques around the Inflatable.
8. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
9. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
10. Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it.
11. Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
12. No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time.
13. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16. Do not enter if you are pregnant or have physical problems.
17. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check your breaker(s) and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately at 406-599-5469
18. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without Adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for safe operation of the Inflatable.
19. ***Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a wet or dirty condition a $300 cleaning fee will be assessed.
20. If wind speeds exceed 15 miles per hour the inflatable must be deflated until the wind calms back down.